Business controllerBrussel Consulting
- You define, implement, monitor and report the weekly and monthly sales revenue and Key Performance Indicators.
- You analyze and continuously improve and optimize reporting processes.
- You review, challenge and explain variances versus forecasts on sales revenue.
- You assist the CFO in conducting business and financial analysis also the annual budget and reforecasts setting and modeling.
- You collect, analyze and challenge operational and financial inputs from operations.
- You help to prepare the presentation of budget figures for the Board.
- You ensure that effective internal controls are in place and in line with group procedures and standard requirements.
- You monitor closely the quality, consistence and completeness of operational and financial information provided.
- You help the business to reach its strategic and growth objectives, by performing financial analyses.
- You have a financial background, strong analytical skills and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience for the role.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch with a good knowledge of English.
- You have a flare for numbers, work well with people and anticipate impacts of workload/issues to meet deadlines.
- You have project management skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks and managing deadlines.
- You have strong communication and facilitation skills to understand and support people in the business.
- You are a team player who appreciates being a partner for the business.
- You are eager to learn, flexible, stress resilient and proactive with a driven approach.
- You look constantly for improvements with a hands-on mentalilty.
- You are proficient with excel.
Ben je toe aan een nieuwe uitdaging en bekijk je graag met één van onze Client Happiness Managers welke vacatures bij jouw profiel en waarden passen? Solliciteer dan zeker spontaan en wij staan je met plezier te woord om de mogelijkheden te bekijken!